After a long time, we decied to plan a new big trip. After some serach in the internet we found this artillery site. This site was not so bad stripped by copper thiefs and some parts were held up in service up to 1998.
But not all the inventory was updated during the time between 1930 (construction of the site) and abandonment in 1998. Some parts are still original like the kitchen:
And these parts are often nearly untouched!
And other parts are likely some years newer
The army also installed some new cable trays through the complete gallery (the grey modern style mounts in the upper left/right):
After the visit of the next site, we know why the put the new cables into this bunker. Read the eassy  for further informations.
Also the old diesel engines were in nearly good shap. Only the generators were badly stripped
some big switches were already still there in nice conditionOn the whole site you can see traces of the old narrow-gauge railway
All other photos can be found in the Album